Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Late Breaking Hasbeens

Today remains Tuesday, 3 October 2006.

Guess which statement is real.

"If you listen closely to some of the leaders of the Democratic Party, it sounds like - it sounds like - they think the best way to protect the American people is, wait until we're attacked again," Bush said Monday.

In a later statement, a claretification, at George W. Bush Elementary School in California, Bush said, “I didn’t mean until more pages - other children – it sounds like children – or, very small, cheeping animals - I had one of those as a child, in Midland, Texas, a hamster, until I was a very, very bad boy, and my Mom Barbara served me a very strange stew for lunch, and I never saw it again - but I'm talking about children, are attacked, molestizied, plagiarized, ouevre-sized, by Republicongressmore, whatever – I mean, wait until they’re attacked, after the election, and then they think the best way to - that’s what I mean the best way to protect the American children are – wait til they’re attacked again, if we can bring the bacon home for the my Repuglican Party, in these mid-swarm elections, it’ll all be worth the sacrifice for them, and that’s what it’s all about: Sacrifice for Democracee. Stay the Course! Mission Accomplished!”

So that's why yr. Prez supports Denny Hasbeen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home