Friday, November 23, 2007

Boy Howdy, Howdy Boy

Today remains Friday, 23 November 2007.

Well, I'm almost in a good mood this AM, since I didn't have a stroke last PM.

When we left for the ER, I grabbed a couple of books, just in case it was serious and I had to stay over. Minority Report, a short story collection by Philip K. Dick, and The History of the Siege of Lisbon, by Portuguese Nobelist Jose Saramago.

So, for your amusement, The Simpsons (sorry you must cut and paste; embedding disabled):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbT_CWov3JM&feature=bz303

And, writing completely without irony, I'm a big fan of both Mama Cass Eiliot and Julie Andrews, and here they are, singing Simon and Garfunkel:



And how about a duet of Julie Andrews and Perry Como?



And, for hardcore TV fans, and you know whom you are:



And G. Ailaird S. Artain:



Mrs. HH was just looking at this column, and said, "You're so sappy". True. So:



Speaking of sappy, Mrs. HH just requested some Andy Williams. As a child of the Fifties, I actually like this stuff:



And, of course, Der Bingle:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home