Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not That Change

Yet more Thursday, 31 January 2008.

"She [Clinton] hasn't run a corner store. She hasn't run a state. She hasn't run a city," Romney says in the ad. "I have spent my life running things. I've learned how to run a business. I've learned how to run a state. I ran the Olympics. In each case I've brought change."

Of course, Mitt might have mentioned, to be fair, that, as a devout Mormon, and therefore until age 38 a devout white supremacist, he still is working the Mormon concept that he's on the ladder to become a god of his own planet.

Not that change on my planent.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(1) What is your proof of his being a "devout white supremiacist?"

(2) What about separation of church and state? He may have ambition, but achieving a high elected office on earth without doing good while there will not get him into a higher place on any plant or in heaven.

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home