Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Mo' Shop: "Augmented" as the Pentagon Thugs Would Say, by Mo' Mozart

Today remains Tuesday, 12 August 2008.

In honour of my friend, an accomplished clarinetist, and against War:





And, for the record, Mr. petit-bourgeois, petit-stalinist V. Putin, if you have the guts, Mr. Judo, to go one-on-one, instead of massive army on small army, meet me outside The Museum of the Bourgeois, winner-take-all, Moscow Rules, at coordinates I will furnish when you accept my challenge.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why, HH, I thought you were a man of peace; but if anyone deserves to be hit upside the head with a tire tool, it would be Putin.

Let me know when the fight is scheduled and I'll tell the gang.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In honor of your friend, the accomplished clarinetist, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2U-naNTOaY

This is the 3rd movement of the Poulenc Sonata for Clarinet and Piano (which you can find on youtube if the above site doesn't work). Isn't it great fun? And we can all use a little break.

I hope you enjoy it, HH and readers.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like Poulenc, you must also listen to the Concerto for Two Pianos and Orchestra (also available on youtube). Not only is it fun, it is big and bold enough to be an outlet for frustration and aggression (in case any of us may need such an outlet).

Magnifique!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home