Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vote Labour!

Today remains Wednesday, 28 April 2010.

I’m, for all intents and porpoises, a Brit. My mother’s birth name was Wood, and more English, one cannot be.

So this crap when a person questioned PM Brown about “immigration from Eastern Europe”, and he was heard calling her “bigoted”, and it’s turned into an uproar …

Well, questioner, Ms. Duffy, that is bigotry.

FYI, Ms. Duffy: there is only one “race”, and it’s human or foot.

So that’s two. Sue me.

“Oh, THOSE PEOPLE are taking OUR jobs.”

The Museum of the Bourgeois proudly casts support to Labour, however flawed.

Grrr!

As we say here in The Colonies: vote early, and often!

4 Comments:

Anonymous spell check said...

"..all intents and porpoises.."

It is spelled "purposes."

4:32 PM  
Blogger HH said...

Are you being funny, also, or can't a guy make a joke in his own column?

My guess: anyone who would use the nom de plume [would put that in italics, but this computer stuff is beyond moi] "spell check", is being funny as hell.

May I borrow your plume?

4:38 PM  
Anonymous spell check said...

Sorry, I don't get the joke.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous I get it said...

Poor spell check. Have you no whimsy in your life? Please do not chastise HH for his little funnies when the topics that concern him tend to be desperately serious, even bleak.

I personally have a-plenty of silly phrases, mis-pronunciations, and atrocious grammar used jest fer grins. I guess "spell check" is not a party to sech foolishness. Law-zee!

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home