Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MoB 2 BHO

Today remains Tuesday, 20 January 2009.

In the 1972 Presidential election, the USA/USE faced a choice between George McGovern, champion of peace and justice, and Richard Nixon, slave of hate and violence.

In the 2008 Presidential election, the line-up was much the same.

America chose evil in 1972, and the result was Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush, and Bush, slaves of hate and violence, and incalculable suffering.

I hope you’re not a ringer.

I hope you will walk your talk.

Respect the people (of the world).

Serve the people (of the world).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is sincere, although I sometimes question his judgment (e.g., his choice of pastors). Whether he is strong enough to pull Congress along with him remains to be seen.

Let us hope our fellow citizens give him a chance and some time to bring things around. We expect results so quickly here.

May President Obama have the strength and endurance he needs, the people have the patience required, and my seance tonight reach FDR for guidance. Hallelujah.

1:21 PM  
Blogger HH said...

Tell Franklin I said "Hi!"

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home