Sunday, July 30, 2006

Da Bomb For NT

Today remains Sunday, 30 July 2006, and the blog is rolling.

This one is for your author's friend, who is at the office today, NT, who is no "ordinary girl".

From The Skin of Our Teeth, by Thornton Wilder:

SABRINA:

Mr. Antrobus, don't mind what I say. I'm just an ordinary girl, you know what I mean, I'm just an ordinary girl. But you're a bright man, you're a very bright man, and of course you invented the alphabet and the wheel, and, my God, a lot of things ... and if you've got any other plans, my God, don't let me upset them. Only every now and then I've got to go to the movies. I mean my nerves can't stand it. But if you have any ideas about improving this crazy old world, I'm really with you. I really am. Because it's ... it's ... Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. :)

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home