Saturday, November 17, 2012

At Least He Wasn't Whoring

Today is Friday, 16 November 2012.

Senator John McCain, the 76-year old man-child famously beaten by Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election, has thrown another tantrum.

When asked by a reporter why he been absent from a classified committee briefing on the Benghazi Incident, Big Bad John exploded.

“I have no comment about my schedule and I’m not going to comment on how I spend my time to the media.”  (Or, through the media, to the citizens of Arizona and the United States.)  “Because I have the right as a senator to have no comment and who the hell are you to tell me I can or not.”

McCain played hooky from his responsibility as a Senator to prance and pontificate at a press conference, such preening opportunities before the press obviously over-riding his responsibility as a Senator.  Obviously, it would have been impossible to delay the fan-dancing until after fulfilling his Senatorial obligations.

Perhaps we should be grateful that McCain wasn’t whoring about on his second wife, as he whored about on his first.  (At least not during the press conference.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home