Friday, March 16, 2007

In Memory, My Lai

Today remains Friday, 16 March 2007.

I stand conflicted.

Should I mention that, yes, Bobby Darin Rules, but, thank you, Lucy Brown, the immortal Armstrong, doing "Mack the Knife"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUkf5Bj09Fk

Damn straight.

Death ruled at My Lai, but Mr. Louis reminds us, life rules even more, if we stand together for life, rather than death.

It's an odd choice, to say the least, but let's stand conflicted together.

In memory of the dead of My Lai, here's Satchmo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you HH - and I'll betcha Mr. Armstrong would've appreciated & well understood the confliction.
Peace be to the 427 of My Lai, and the many thousands more who continue to die - for the same old power hungry bastards' benefit.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home