Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, M!

Today is Friday, 25 July 2008.

Birthday of my friend of many years, and hopefully forever, M, who created this site as a birthday gift to me.

This is a portrait from outer space of the part of this planet which we inhabit, on M's birthday:

http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/data/east/latest_eastvishem.gif

And, of course, M and HH are The Spock Twins:



I particularly admire how Spock, though dying, stands, and then pulls his uniform tunic into place. He will die, but he will die with dignity.

M: Live long and prosper.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The most generous and loving person I ever knew was also born on this date. In her memory, and in honor of true friends, let me join in birthday greetings to you, M.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In her honour: amen, and amen, and amen.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M. is forever on my list of Most Favorite People, as is HH. This is belated, but I hope friend M had a wonderful birthday!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

May the blessings be upon her.

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home