Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Today is Sunday, 31 October 2010.

Let’s hope we don’t experience a flashback to 7 November 1972.

That day, I was hoping against hope that a majority of American voters wouldn’t be so wicked and/or deluded as to vote for Republicanism and Nixon, Richard M., for President.

In my heart, I knew the odds were the cause was lost.

Alas: a majority was so wicked and/or deluded, and so the murder machines ground on in Vietnam, etc.

Don’t let history repeat. Vote Democratic, and against Republican wickedness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous wondering said...

All Republicans are wicked? All Democrats are saints?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous wonder no more said...

Apparently you haven't been reading this blog for too long, or you wouldn't ask HH if all Democrats are saints. Perhaps you're familiar with the concept of the lesser of two evils...

If we're grading on a curve, yes, sisters and brothers, Democrats are saints.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous wondering said...

As a matter of fact, I HAVE been reading this blog for quite a while.

You don't like my question? Well I don't like HH's comments some of the time. Yes, I know what he has written, quite a bit of which is to stir up debate. Excuse me if I have failed to pass the "HH Lecture Quiz." I know full well what he writes, and he writes to lash out at a world with which he chooses to not engage save for through the internet. Quite a dichotomy, huh? He's an old, tired liberal who sings "We Are the World" in the shower.

1:41 PM  
Blogger HH said...

More response this evening. My attentions are presently largely engaged in the fate of a mistreated animal we're trying to save, rather more directly than through the Interweb.

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home