Sunday, April 28, 2013

The Boston Bombings: 8

Today is Sunday, 28 April 2013.

Rep. Mike Rogers (Republican, Michigan) is Chairman of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence of the U.S. House of Representatives.

Speaking to the Boston Herald, Rep. Rogers said:  "There's going to be more arrests, I do believe.  I hear a lot of definitive statements out there that it was just these two men and it's over, but I will tell you I hear these briefings every day and I don't think this is over."

If Rep. Rogers truly believes that members of a Boston Bombing Conspiracy are still at large, why is he giving them, in the most public manner possible, advance notice that they are being hunted?  Why is Rep. Rogers using his high position of public trust and insider knowledge to provide aid and comfort to them? Why is Rep. Rogers coddling the murderers of Americans?

On whose side is Rep. Rogers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home